For an extra-ordinary fashion company, a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.
People & Organization Development Coordinator
A fashion luxury company located near Vicenza – Italy, you will play a critical role in defining and enhancing all training & development programs / initiatives of HQ, working closely with the managerial HR role, you will ensure high quality advice and solid support throughout all training & development processes and activities to all HQs population. You will also get exposure to different aspects of the business and have the opportunity to work on several HR projects. You will play an important role in coordinating and supporting the HR community of different regions (Europe, North America, Japan, Asia) within your area of responsibility.
The Role’s Main Responsibilities
Training & development technical guidance
Provide technical advice and guidance in assessing training & development needs and defining training programs, according to the HR strategy and the business priorities. Ensure the quality of the service provided within the budget constraints, gathering feedback and monitoring results. Design and enhance dedicated training projects.
Coaching & mentoring
Contribute to manage and develop the "key people" by:
- Identifying and developing potential and key competencies
- Processing and ensuring follow up of development plans and succession planning activities
- Providing coaching and career mentoring to young talents and newly appointed managers.
Performance & Talent management processes
Support HR managers in the annual performance and talent management processes, ensuring update/training programs if needed, overall consistency of process and tools, compliance with defined guidelines & objectives, and cultural fit with different regions.
Internal & external communication
Contribute to setup the communication standards / tone of voice / contents / governance, leveraging different channels and tools (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, group intranet Smart Place, ...). According to Group internal communications principles and strategy, act as HR referent for the new intranet launch and enhancement.
HR international coordination & support
Support HR director / HR managers in coordinating HR community among different regions (Europe, North America, Japan, Asia) about processes and projects related to People & Organization Development (Performance & Talent Management, International Position Evaluation & leadership pipeline updating, special projects such as engagement survey, …)
Work closely with:
· Holding Engagement & Talent development team;
· HQs Group HR team;
· HQs Line Management;
· Marketing Department;
· Significant HR experience preferably in multinational companies or recruitment agencies;
· At least 4-6 years of related work experience on HR management, Training & Development;
· Ability to drive change management and effectively manage multiple tasks;
· Ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels;
· Ability to motivate others, influence work behaviors, negotiate;
· Problem solving capability and proven hands-on attitude;
· Fluency in English;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and HR Information Systems;
· International mobility.
In respect of D.Lgs. 198/2006.